Speaker opportunities are available and you are invited to send a short abstract which is initially limited to 250 words, and should include the contact details of the corresponding author and affiliation of co-authors to email@example.com or via the form.
Full papers will be required should your abstract be accepted and instructions will be supplied for you to follow.
If accepted, presentations should be given in PowerPoint and each time slot will be approx. 20-30 minutes.
Proposed sessions for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Strengthening of concrete and masonry structures
- Strengthening of metallic and timber structures
- Internal reinforcement and prestressing
- Wholly polymeric structures
- FRP Materials and systems
- Long term performance and durability
- Damage mechanics and failure criteria
- Analysis and design
- Inspection and monitoring
Other key dates are:
- Deadline for abstracts – 2nd January 2019
- Notification of acceptance – 4th February 2019
- Deadline for full papers – 27th April 2019
- Deadline for reviewer reports – 27th May 2019
- Revised Paper Deadline – 24th June 2019
Please note that a heavily discounted speaker rate is available of £255.
Presentations reach an international audience of professional end-users, composite material manufacturers and suppliers, consultancies and designers and will be published in the ACIC 2019 Conference Proceedings. Added publicity for you and your institution or organisation is achieved through NetComposites media and the ACIC website.The submission deadline for abstracts was 2nd January 2019. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.